- Quotes I like
- me in a few words
- PPT presentations
- Web projects
- Choir experiences
About my name
My mother choosed my name so she could choose between Stella (female name ) and Stellan (male name) when I were born. As many in Italy can not say names that ends with a consonant (my name became “Stella” or “what?“. I choosed to let everyone call me “Stefano” in Torino and in Sicily “Stellario” . But I discovered that saying “Stellan like Stella nordica” helped many to correctly spell my name. I do not see myself like a star of course but I hope that I can bring some tiny light on different issues in this site. I let www.kabalarians.com analyze my name and their conclusion is quite good.
I am born here in this house in Göteborg, Sweden 1953.
I emigrated to Italy 1962, came back to Sweden 1972 and again back to Lipari in Italy October 13 2018.
I am a retired math and Science teacher since September 1 2017. I dedicated much of my time after October 2014 to my grandfather Willys book and have written about it in my site willy.kinberg.net and in https://mygrandfather.wordpress.com/
My favourite prophet is “Isa Ibn Maryam” (Jesus, son of Mary) .He seems to have talked Galilean Aramaic. Aramaic belongs to the semitic language family together with Arabic, Eritrean, Maltese and Siculo Arabic. As I had only one colleague able to talk Aramaic but many who talked Arabic. I decided to learn Arabic. As I am very interested in what is written in the Quran, I decided to learn Classic Quranic Arabic. I dedicated a longer period to read Quranic Arabic. I gave however up soon to learn to speak Arabic. I am to slow and old now for that.
Even if I read and talk Swedish, German, Italian, French , English and some Spanish, Arabic is a very difficult language. Read more about my Arabic learning under Learning Arabic in the menu above.
My main project beside of Arabic is to dedicate time to my grandfather Willy Kinberg and try to document a similar view like it looks like 100 years later.
I follow the law “Love your enemie” ( Matt. 5:43-45 ). I try to fight theophobia, Christiano and Islamophobia.
I like this Living Quote of Einstein:
“It is very difficult to elucidate this cosmic religious feeling to anyone who is entirely without it. The religious geniuses of all ages have been distinguished by this kind of religious feeling, which knows no dogma…In my view, it is the most important function of art and science to awaken this feeling and keep it alive in those who are receptive to it.” Albert Einstein.
Other quotes I like are:
“No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness.” Aristotle
“Science without religion is lame. Religion without Science is blind” Albert Einstein
“If you want to understand today, you have to search yesterday.” — Pearl S. Buck
“Children require guidance and sympathy far more than instruction.” — Anne Sullivan
ASince 2017 I dedicate a lot of time to know the historical Jesus and understand his teaching (kerygma). I have a anthropological approach ni my research, reading historical documents as well as scientific litterature (among others psychology) to understand the circumstances and historical context Jesus grew up and live in.
Me in a few words
- Description: A Swedish polyglot who spends his time as a retired man on the island of Lipari, Aeolian Islands, Italy.
- My favourite keywords: , Phylosophy, Science, Religion, Eclecticism, Panentheism, Religious syncretism.
My life journey
- 1953 First 9 year in Gothenburg
- 1963 6 months n St Blasien – Bernau
- 1964 9 year in Torino – On Lipari since 1965 (PPT About Lipari.rar ( document disappeared during site migration)
- 1973 Back in Gothenburg
- 1987 teacher at Lövgärdesskolan, Angered.
- 1987 published flight simulator and plotter program at Swedish computer magazine “Mikrobiten”
- 2001-2014 webmaster för Hotel Carasco and several other hotels on, Lipari, Aeolian Islands
- 2001- Developed Angereds Cup Excel documentation cooperating with speaker Loket Olsson.
- 2005-2008 Devleoped Excel student evaluation system for my colleagues
- 2009 Chairman for Kidlink Association.
- 2017 Retired September 1
- 2018 Back in Italy in October
I presented myself with a Google drive slide for all new teachers at the school I worked at for 29 years, the days I retired September 2017.
See my presentation full size.
HINT. You can control the slide with the buttons below. I will translate it asap.
The teachers who took over at my school 2017 did not know me so well, so I made a presentation for them about my work on the school during my 29 years of teaching there.
“Full size presentation here.
- 2019 Being worked on
- 2018 terminated
- 2017 terminated
- My grandfather
- 2001- Angereds Cup documentation (2001-) –
- 2002- Curriculum achievement Documentation (xls) (2002-)
- 2007 Math tests
Other personal Web projects:
- Italy – Kinberg
Webmaster and SEO
- Lövgärdesskolan (1995-2002)
- Kidlink www.kidlink.org 1997-
- Klassrum (2000-2014)
- MCC service programming (1998-2003)
- Home.am (2003)
- Web Design www.melimelo.it 2005-2006
- Web Design www.dantealighieri.se, 2005-2008
- Hotel Carasco, 2001-2008
- SWS Consult (2005)
- School IC Casati, Muggio IC-Casati (2007)
- Hotel Aura www.auravulcano.com, 2008
- Hotel Arciduca www.arciduca.it, 2008-2009
- Hotel Villa Fiorentino www.villafiorentino.it, 2008-2009
- Aeoliancharme www.aeoliancharme.com, 2007-2014
- www.kidlink.org, 2009-
- Hotel Amarea www.hotelamarealipari.com, 2010-2011
- Studio Tecnico Carnevale www.styleprojecteng.com, 2010-2017
- Hotel Garden Vulcano www.gardenvulcano.com, 2011-2014
- Hotel Mea www.hotelmealipari.com, 2011-2014
- Hotel Cutimare www.hotelcutimarelipari.com, 2011-2017
- Aura Hotel Vulcano (2008)
- Garden Hotel Vulcano (2008-2017)
- Amarea Hotel Canneto (2008-2017)
- GAL Eolie www.galeolie.com, 2008-2012
Sites previously managed
- Villa Fiorentino (Lipari)
- Villa Arciduca (Lipari)
- Melimelo (2005-2006)
- Moodle Klassrum Student cms (2000-2002)
- Home agency (2003)
- Melimelo (2004-2005)
- Hotel Carasco (2004-2005)
- SWS Consult (2005)
- Aeoliancharme (2007)
Studies and teaching
- Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Didactic, French, Human ecology, Jtalian, Pedagogic at Göteborg University
- Autodidact programming languages: assembler, basic, bash, cgi, turbo pascal, html, php, visual basic:
- Math and Natural Sciences teacher K9 1987-2017
- Database program in basic, 1986
- Flight simulator, 1987 (Basic & Assembler on Microbee IC)
- 2 dimensional function plotter, 1987 (Basic & Assembler on Microbee IC studying math at Goteborg University)
- Equation solving simulator for compulsory school, 1988 (Basic & Assembler on Microbee IC as part of math didactic course at Goteborg University)
Excel – visual basic projects
- 2001- Angereds Cup documentation (2001-)
- Excel student evaluation system, 2005-2008
- Excel Visual Basic for among others Excel sheet data migration to SQL, 2008
- Excel accounting systems, 2010-2011
Non commercial projects:
- Kidlink Project volunteer (1997-)
- 2008 http://lacastaitaliana.blogspot.it/ blog
- Kidlink Association chairman (2009-)
- 2017 My grandfather
- Bookmarks –
- Italy –
- Kireus –
- Klassrum –
- Signe –
- 1982-1983 Samlade krafter – Balkan songs. Körledare: Lena Klarström
- 1984-2000 Tajga Balalajka – playing alt balalajka and singing as bariton
- 1999 Lerum Vocalis
- 2004 Gaudete Kristus Konungen. Ledare: Cecilia Veenker Tång
- 2008 Lerum Vocalis
- 2009-2011. Leading choir in Missione cattolica Capella di San Giuseppe Portfolio
The Kidlink Wall of Fame
RECOGNIZES Stellan Kinberg
- Member of the Kidlink Society Board of Directors (2001-2002)
- Manager of Web Contents Advice, 2000-2004
- Manager of the Swedish language area, 2000-2004
- Member of the “I have a dream” development team, 2000
- Started up the Italian language area in January 1998, and has been the manager until 2004.
- Italian Language Coordinator of the Who-Am-I? program 1998-2004
- Administrator of Kidproj’s Multi-Cultural Calendar 1998-2004
- Countless translations of web pages into Italian and Swedish.
- Member of the Web team, 1997-2004
- Member of the Techteam,1997-2004
- Coordinator of Kidproj’s Kidclub IRC Channel, 1995 – 1996
- Stellan submitted his students first responses to Kidlink’s four questions in November, 1994.
Odd de Presno
Kidlink Society Executive Director
A gallery of images of my life
no images were found