It is said that it’s better to remain silent and be *thought* a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. With this blog I will for certain remove all doubts. 🙂 I am a OMNIBELIEVER who doesn’t like the God alike attitude of thinking and saying “I know what is right and wrong! I know God!” I believe in being humbleness and in listening to Buddhist, Deists, Muslims, Hindues, Sikhists, Zoroastrians, Animists, Atheists, any friends. Like DeistsI am intrested in “Science and religion”.
I have become very intrested in a book called “Wie entstanden Weltall und Menschheit?” (1) published 1906 and written by my grandfather Willy Kinberg. As it was sold in 20000 copies in a few month (according to C.A. Claus, the German-Swedish translator) Willy decided to translate it to Swedish with the title “VÃärldens och Människans Uppkomst”.
I have the Swedish book that Willy gave to his parents with the signature â€œTillägnat Föräldrarna av författaren. Freiburg den 28/11 2008 (IN English: Dedicated to the parents from the auhtor) the same year the book was published. This is of course a very special book not only because of the family story it holds but also because of its theme. The English title could be “The Creation of the World and Human kind”.
Creation has been a recurring interest since I were eighteen year old. I found this book in the library of my father in Vienna, took it to GÃ¶teborg and then forgot it. This morning, almost two years later, I became really aware about the existence and value of this book. I wake up at five o’clock in the morning and couldn’t sleep anymore. My brain was cooking, I became obsessed about doing something with it. So at seven I went up looking for information about Willy on Internet, ordered the German translation on a second hand German bookshop and started reading the book.
LINKS I USE NOW AND THEN:
- Dialogues: MY ITALIAN BLOG – A Bad Catholic – A Bad Christian – A Sikh Blog – Acer Minaro – Creative Thoughts – Religious Forums – Think Buddha – Topix Forum – Riflessioni
- Evolution theory:
- Languages: Learn arabic with Palestinian Maha
- Various Religious Sources: God is imaginary – Bible Gateway – Bagavaghita – Buddha Net – Confucius – Hinduyuva – – The Zarathushtrian – Zarathushtra – Zen and Buddhism
- Muslim Sources: Search in the Qur’an –mam Reza – Parallell Bible – Sacred Texts – Supreme Council Islamic Affairs – The Gnostic Gospels –The Qur’an – The Shia Code – The Venus Project
- Personalities: Albert Einstein – Anthony de Mello – Appolonius of Tyana – Eckhart Tolle – Giordano Bruno – Matteo Ricci – Mohammed Knut – San Francesco d’Assisi
- Tollerance: Catholic Message to the Buddhists – Catholic Message to the Hindus – Catholic Message to the Muslims – Comparative religion – Pluralism – Religious Tollerance – Syncretism