Michael Ferguson says in the Ted below:
- “I have to smile when I think about how Jesus in the New Testament describes heavenly rewards.
- we are illuminating the biological embodiment of these ancient metaphors
- when our study participants were instructed to think about a Savior, about being with their families for eternity
- in short when they were thinking about their heavenly rewards as they imagined them the brains and their bodies physically respond
- a classic hymn in the religious movement of Joseph Smith describes the Spirit of God like a fire burning
- if you haven’t ever felt it before it’s actually a wonderful warm glow”
listen to this video: