- I am intrested in Spinoza’s view of God.
- My ground law
- My creed and declaration of faith
- My favorite prayers
My name is Stellan I am for religious tolerance and pluralism, that is I am for
” dialogue and encounter, give and take, criticism and self-criticism.” (Source: http://pluralism.org/what-is-pluralism )
I am an agnostic Creationist, following a form of religious pluralism, being inspired by Buddhistic, Christian, Hinduism, Zoroastrian, and Muslim holy books as well as other sources, like philosophers (Spinoza, Confucius) and scientists (Einstein, LeMaître, Fred Hoyle, Päbo…, Eben Alexander, Jim Tucker, University of Virginia).
As a catholic Christian following now and the Jehovah Witness meetings, reading the Gospels attending Catholic Mass on Sundays, I believe that
The Christian Bible even if important, is absolutely not the sole and exclusive source of truth and good values.
I acknowledge that truths and good values exist in other religions too. There is not elected people like the Jews claimed to be. God, if a superior God exists, does not discriminate against humans. I search therefore good thoughts and values among other religions like eg in the Qu’ran, the Zoroastrian Gathas Hymns of Zarathushtra, Bhagavad Gita, I got a brain that is supposed to be able to judge what is good and what is not.
And I think l have a brain that should be able to judge what should be the truth and not.
- “Follow the Golden rule” (Matt. 7:12)
- “Lover your enemie” ( Matt. 5:43-45 )
- “love your neighbor as yourself.” (Matt 22:39 )
- “Turn the other cheek”
- “pray for those who persecute you” ( Matt 5:44 )
- “Do not murder”
- “Do not judge” ( Matt 7:1 reminded by Giordano Bruno, page 64 )
- Do not count how many times you forgive. ( Matt 18:21-22 )
- “Do not lie”
- DO not be a hypocrite ( Matthew 23:23 )
- “A talebearer reveals secrets, But he who is of a faithful spirit conceals a matter. ” ( Proverbs 11:13 NKJV )
- Be thankful for and take care of the gifts you get.
- Do not exclude the existence of a God and a afterlife of our consciousness and soul.
” if we do not know whether God exists then we should play it safe rather than risk being sorry.” ( https://iep.utm.edu/pasc-wag/ )
If someone instigates to act against these rules like”Kill! or “lapidate” then those are words of stupid/evil humans. ( https://iep.utm.edu/pasc-wag/ )
I was given a reason to be used. So I study all kinds of Sciences, Anthropology, Biology (Darwin among others) , Physics, Math, in fact, God itself and it’s manifest.
I have a Deistic approach.
I am intrested in Spinozas view of God.
- I don’t fully agree with Einstein’s second part of this view “I believe in Spinoza’s God, Who reveals Himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God Who concerns Himself with the fate and the doings of mankind.” ( http://www.kinberg.net/science-without- religion/ )
- Einstein also said “God does not play dice with the Universe” (Source: www.hawking.org.uk ) being critical to Schrödinger’s equation about the probability of electron position in clouds.
- The more I study science the bigger is my as Einstein said “unbounded admiration for the structure of the world“
“Baruch Spinoza and Albert Einstein considered God to be essentially the sum total of the physical laws which describe the Universe” (Carl Sagan Broca’s brain)
Baruch Spinoza said:
“Whatsoever is, is in God and without God, nothing can be or be conceived.”
“God is the indwelling and not the transient cause of all things
We feel and know that we are eternal Do not weep, do now wax indignant. Understand.”
The Songs of Zarathushtra help us understand Spinoza’s view of God. Shortly said, “The Universe is the body of God, God materialized according to E=mc2.”
This is my pluralistic belief where you can find inspiration from several holy books.
- Buddhism has taught me many things among this wisdom below. We got a mind able to distinguish good from evil. Let us use it in our spiritual voyage.
My favorite creed
I believe in
- a revealing God. God talked to, many prophets like Zoroaster, Johannes, Moses, Abraham, Jesus, and finally, Muhamad to help Homo Sapiens become homo Sapiens Sapiens, a good image of God.
- the Holy Spirit that acts on Earth.
- the Soul. In every one of us there is a temple of God, the Soul. If we listen to our inner voice we maybe are listening to God. Our soul like our consciousness survives bodily death and can in some cases get a new body (like in reincarnation)
- ( Read about this in Corinthian 3:16 )
- Allah takes our soul (consciousness and mind) temporarily when we sleep. But when we die Allah keeps it until resurrection ( Quran 6:60 )
The Indian mystic Swami Vivekananda about the soul:
- the miracles. God created the Quantum Physics laws and its particles and has power over these as well as over the initial unified Force. with these can God/Allah, do anything, incarnate Adam’soul on Earth, make Virgin Mary pregnant, Jesus go on the water, Jesus sees what God sees, etc.
- the incarnation. I believe that God can incarnate in anybody and see us with the eyes of any creature (the definition of Avatära in Bhagavad Gita 4:7)
- Reincarnation of souls (consciousness) in special cases, like that of Anna Frank in Barbro. Kids like Anna may have gone to heaven but maybe to get rid of all those horrible memories she was given a chance to come back as Barbro and possibly be able to meet her parents again the day of Resurrection.
- The resurrection of the dead in a spiritual body, something I hope I will experience meeting my mother again to show her how I took care of the house and land she gave and left to me 1998.
- Zoroastrianism and John. God was initially Thought, vibrations and Energy and most of it is now materialized in this Universe “God’s body”.
Remind that John said that “in the beginning was the word” (John 1:1). I interpret John my own way.
“God created both the invisible and invisible worlds from Himself using His astral body and His own light.”
“The material world consisting of fire, water, air, earth, plants, animals, and humans is very much like the body of God”
( as interpreted by www.hinduwebsite.com)
Jesus took bread, said the blessing, broke it, and giving it to his disciples said, “Take eat, this means my body.” ( Matthew 26:26)
- a concerning, tolerant, and forgiving God. For me a God should per definition be all-knowing, perfect, thus God should be better than the wisest and the greatest nobleman, a man that does it best to have a good mind, good purposes, look for Truth and righteousness, serenity, loving-kindness, forgiveness mercifulness, understanding, and tolerance.
- God/Allah being perfect and all-knowing, God created a perfect world, a world were humans, as the image of God have the responsibility to listen, observe, work and take care of each other and God’s creation and gift, the Earth.
- God is not cruel. So a conclusion of mine is that God does therefore not intervene in his own creation if that was not planned from the beginning. If God would intervene more than sending messengers, we would be degraded to be animals again without mind and will. It is our mission and duty to fight evil in this world. But I believe God will one day (the resurrection day) make the earth as once planed a paradise
- Prayer is useful… even if God may not intervene. It is you that has to find the solution (light). Only when you recognize your own weakness and limits, on the bottom of a deep hole (crisis), you are able to climb up again out of the hole up to the light. With prayer, you achieve the right state of mind to solve your problem.
- There is no chosen people. God does not discriminate. There is no such a thing as a “God chosen people” even if some Christians, Jews, and Muslims like to believe that to justify their evil actions, Christian inquisitor torturing, Muslim fanatics killing their prophet Jesus followers.
- A fair God. God does not discriminate, so God talks to all humans in their language, who listen and looks for help and the right path. (Quran, 1:6 ) “God does not show favoritism but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.” ( Acts 10:35 ) “or God does not show favoritism.” (Rom 2:11 )
- Confucius tao. There are two forces, evil and good (Ying and Yang)we are confronted with from birth. Christians name them the devil, the black angel, and God. As parents and adults, we have the responsibility to help our newborn to confront evil and follow the right path. “‘l-SirATa ‘l-mustaqim” (Quran [1:6]).
- Life after death
Read “On life after death” by Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
hell and reincarnation. ” or “Human personality” by Frederic,
Eben Alexander et al research at DOPS
- Meyer and his work.
We create our own after-life hell here on Earth.
“when in the world of the living, the soul makes its bed upon which it will sleep in the afterlife. “
When we die, we leave our body and restricted mind. We can not filter information anymore, we can not close our eyes or tap our ears. We get infinite empathy, knowledge, and understanding. So if a man has driven other people to suffer here on Earth, then he will feel the pain he caused a thousand times stronger and for a long time until our soul like Adam was according to Quran may be incarnated in a new creature.
The Zoroastrian view of death: “the soul would remain on earth for a three days and nights, hovering near the body. Then it would depart to the spiritual realm, led by Daena, the guardian spirit, where it would be greeted with a vision of the thoughts, words, and actions it performed when it was inside the human body upon earth.” ( www.hinduwebsite.com)
These are my beliefs 2021 February 10I went through a major paradigm shift MArch 2018 as I learned about the Christian Resurrection, thought about it, and updated this article. Read more in http://www.kinberg.net/2018/01/24/life-and-afterlife/#resurrection
My favorite prayers
I am not much for prayers. Why should God help me when there are so many others who need much more help than me? I pray for God helping others.
I mostly thank God for having maybe guided me.
Praying for help has a beneficial effect however as by praying you to accept your limitations and limit performance anxiety. It is never wrong to ask for help.
“Thee alone I worship; Thee alone I ask for help, Show me the straight path” recited in Quranic Arabic of course.
“Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your me, your kingdom come, your’s will be done, on earth as in heaven. Give us today our daily bread; and forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors; and do not subject us to the final test, but deliver us from the evil one.” (Matthew 6:9-13 )
As it is written in the Quran “We gave ‘Îsa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), clear signs and supported him with Ruh-ul-Qudus” (= Holy Spirit) ( Quran 2:87 ) I of course also like
“Ave Maria……. pray for us now and at the hour of our death”
The unified Human evolution theory is another result of my search for answers, in this case about the origin of homo sapiens sapiens.
Other sources I have looked at:
- in https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/religious-pluralism/
- Look at http://www.deism.com/
- Who is a God in Confucianism is to read about in
- “The Loom of God” is maybe an interesting book for people like me or for you?
[contact-form-7 id=”7694″ title=”Hello Stellario”]