This is a typical Italian liquor. The recipe was given to us by Giovanna Benelli, Dovera, Cremona.
Ingredients for a liquor with 20% alcohol.
- Espresso coffee 250 g
- Italian espresso coffee machine (We used a Bialetti)
- Sugar 900 gram
- Alcool (we used 99% alcohol) 400 ml
- Bottles for 2 liter
- Prepare espresso coffee with 250 gr coffee.
You should get about 1.6 liter espresso coffee
- to the warm coffee add
- 900 gram sugar
- vanilla powder (about 1 gram)
- Cool the coffee
- measure the colume of coffee
- add 400 ml alcohol
- Put in bottles
- and let rest about 1 month
- Serve ice cold