How he Quantum enigma is viewed by a Muslim.
This video refer to the Quran verse 41:53 that says:
“We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Qur’an) is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things?”
Saabireen Syeed includes videos that explain the Quantum enigma how human consciousness affects the double slit experiment.
What Einstein said about religion and God is followed up by Dalai Lama and others in the search of answers, Science can not give.
I am very intrested in Einstein and his believes. He grew up in a jewish family but never practiced any religion as far as I know. But existence of a God was rooted in his mind however as the name of God came back several times in his quotes.
There are a lot of Einstein quotes around. Those about God, interested me aparticularly. Some of these are:
- I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own–a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty.
- “God is subtle, but he is not malicious.”
- I” have repeatedly said that in my opinion the idea of a personal God is a childlike one. You may call me an agnostic, but I do not share the crusading spirit of the professional atheist whose fervor is mostly due to a painful act of liberation from the fetters of religious indoctrination received in youth. I prefer an attitude of humility corresponding to the weakness of our intellectual understanding of nature and of our own being.”
- “I see a clock, but I cannot envision the clockmaker. The human mind is unable to conceive four dimensions, so how can it conceive of a God, before whom a thousand years and a thousand dimensions are as one?”
- “I believe in Spinoza’s God, Who reveals Himself in the lawful harmony of the world, not in a God Who concerns Himself with the fate and the doings of mankind.”
- “t was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly.”
I especcially like the two quotes:
“”If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it.”
This final quote gave me strenght to look closer at holy books in the hope to find answers. What do the Bible, the Quran and other holy books say about the arise of the Universe and the evolution of creatures and humans?
if you are intrested you may read “Einstein’s God: Conversations About Science and the Human Spirit” that is available as ebook in google. By Krista Tippett
I wondered if he was a Deist. As i understand he was a kind of that.
Read more here.
Below is Google drive ppt I haveused with my pupils a year ago. In Swedish but I have to translate it to English when it is time for Big bang and the particle evolution. You should understand most of it anyway. You can control the slide with the buttons below the slide frame.