My name is Stellan Kinberg, I am born in Sweden 53, emigrated to Italy 62 and came back to Sweden 72. Retired teacher since September 1 2017.
I am today for religious pluralism. I write about this approach in a separate post called a religious pluralist approach
I am trying to learn Arabic, my seventh first not LArtin, German language. Arabic is a very difficult step for me but I want to do this as one of my favourite prophets is “Isa Ibn Maryam” (Jesus son of Mary) . I learn to read and write, reading the Quran, now Al Fatihah. Read more about my Arabic learning under Learning Arabic in hte menu above.
My main project beside of Arabic is to dedicate time to my grandfather Willy Kinberg and try to document a similar view like it loks like 100 years later.
See my presentation full size.
HINT. You can control the slide with the buttons below. I will translate it asap.
- Description: A German / Swedish polyglot who spends his vacations in Italy.
- Keywords: Son and daughter, brothers, friends, SEO, Excel, Science and Religion, Eclecticism, Syncretism, Italian food and culture.
- My journey: First 9 in Gothenburg – 1 year in Germany – 9 year in Torino – On Lipari since 1965 (PPT) – Back in Gothenburg since 73
- My PC: Link Laptop: Compaq nx6110
- Curriculum Vitae: Link
- Blogs: Aeolian
- Excel Projects: Angereds Cup documentation (2001-) – Curriculum achievement Documentation (xls) (2002-) – Math tests (2007-)
- Web publishing projects: Bookmarks – Italy – Kinberg – Kireus – Klassrum – Signe – Wado-Ryu
- Portfolio: Lövgärdesskolan (1995-2002) – MCC (1998-2003) – Kidlink (1997-2003) – Klassrum (Since 2000) – Home (2003) – Melimelo (2004) – Hotel Carasco (2004-2005) – SWS Consult (2005) – Aeoliancharme (2007)
I follow the law “Love your enemie” ( Matt. 5:43-45 ). I try to fight theophobia, Christiano- Islamo-phobiaI like this Living Quote of Einstein:
“It is very difficult to elucidate this cosmic religious feeling to anyone who is entirely without it. The religious geniuses of all ages have been distinguished by this kind of religious feeling, which knows no dogma…In my view, it is the most important function of art and science to awaken this feeling and keep it alive in those who are receptive to it.” Albert Einstein
The Kidlink Wall of Fame
- Member of the Kidlink Society Board of Directors (2001-2002)
- Manager of Web Contents Advice, 2000-2004
- Manager of the Swedish language area, 2000-2004
- Member of the “I have a dream” development team, 2000
- Started up the Italian language area in January 1998, and has been the manager until 2004.
- Italian Language Coordinator of the Who-Am-I? program 1998-2004
- Administrator of Kidproj’s Multi-Cultural Calendar 1998-2004
- Countless translations of web pages into Italian and Swedish.
- Member of the Web team, 1997-2004
- Member of the Techteam,1997-2004
- Coordinator of Kidproj’s Kidclub IRC Channel, 1995 – 1996
- Stellan submitted his students first responses to Kidlink’s four questions in November, 1994.
Thank you very much!
Odd de Presno
Kidlink Society Executive Director
A gallery of images of my life