- I am intrested in Spinozas view of God.
- My ground law
- Declaration of faith
- My favorite prayers
My name is Stellan Kinberg, I am for religious tollerance and pluralism, that is I am for
” dialogue and encounter, give and take, criticism and self-criticism.” (Source: http://pluralism.org/what-is-pluralism )
I am following a form of religious pluralism, being inspired by Deism and Christian, Zoroastrian and Muslim holy books as well as other sources, like philosophers (Spinoza, Confucius) and scientists (Einstein, LeMaître, Fred Hoyle, Päbo… ).
As a catholic Christian reading the Gospels attending Catholic Mass on Sundays, I believe that the
The Christian Bible even if important, is absolutely not the sole and exclusive source of truth and good values.
I acknowledge that truths and good values exist in other religions too. I search therefore good thoughts and values among other religons like eg in the Qu’ran, the Zoroaastrians gathas Hymns of Zarathushtra, Bhagavad gita, I got a brain that is supposed to be able to judge what is good and what is not.
And I think l have a brain that should be able to judge what should be truth and not.
- “Follow the Golden rule” (Matt. 7:12)
- “Lover your enemie” ( Matt. 5:43-45 )
- “love your neighbor as yourself.” (Matt 22:39 )
- “Turn the other cheek”
- “pray for those who persecute you” ( Matt 5:44 )
- “Do not murder”
- “Do not judge” ( Matt 7:1 reminded by Giordano Bruno, page 64 )
- Do not count how many time you forgive. ( Matt 18:21-22 )
- “Do not lie”
- DO not be a hypcrit ( Matthew 23:23 )
- and the sentences follow Jesus rules (my ethical ground rules)
- Golden rule
- Loe your next, your enemie, your neighbor
- Do not count the times you forgive ( Mat 18:22 )
- never betray a confidence
“A talebearer reveals secrets, But he who is of a faithful spirit conceals a matter. ” ( Proverbs 11:13 NKJV )
- Be thankful for and take care of the gifts you get
If someone istigate to act against these rules like”Kill! or “lapidate” then those are words of stupid/evil humans.
I was given a reason to be used. So I study all kind of Sciences, Anthropology, Biology (Darwin among others) , Physics, Math, in fact God itself and its manifest.
I have a Deistic approach.
- I don’t fully agree with Einsteins second part of this view “I believe in Spinoza’s God, Who reveals Himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God Who concerns Himself with the fate and the doings of mankind.” ( http://www.kinberg.net/science-without- religion/ )
- Einstein also said “God does not play dice with the Universe” (Source: www.hawking.org.uk ) being critical to Schrödingers equation about the probability of electron position in clouds.
- The more I study science the bigger is my as Einsten said “unbounded admiration for the structure of the world“
“Baruch Spinoza and Albert Einstein considered God to be essentially the sum total of the physical laws which describe the Universe” (Carl Sagan broca’s brain)
Baruch Spinoza said:
“Whatwsoever is, is in God and without God nothing can be or be conceived.”
“God is the indwelling and not the transient cause of all things
We feel and know that we are eternal Do not weep, do now wax indignant. Understand.”
The Songs of Zarathushtra help us understand Spinozas view of God. Shortly said “The Universe is the body of God, God matherialized according to E=mc2.”
- … a revealing God. He talked to e.g. Zoroaster, Johannes, Moses, Mohamad to help Homo Sapiens with its blanc slate become homo Sapiens Sapiens.
- the Soul. In everyone of us there is a temple of God, the Soul. If we listen to our inner voice we maybe are listening to God. (Corinthian 3:16, also mentioned by buddist Swami Vivekananda)
- miracles. God controls the initial unified Force and The Strings of matter and with these can do anything, incarnate Adam on Earth, make virgin Mary pregnant, Jesus go on water etc.
- incarnation. I believe that God can incarnate in any body and see us with the eyes of any creature (the definition of Avatära in Bhagavad gita 4:7)
- Reincarnation like that of Anna Frank in Barbro. Kids like Anna may have goen to heaven but to get rid of all those horrible memories she was given a chance to come back as Barbro and possibibly be able to met her parents again the day of Resurrection.
- Resurrection of the dead in a spiritual body, something I hope I will experience meeting my mother again to show her how I took care of the house and land she gave and left to me 1998.
- zoroastrism and John. God was initially Thought and Energy and most of it is now materialized in this Universe “Gods body” Remind that John said that “in the beginning was the word” (John 1:1)
“God created both the invisible and invisible worlds from Himself using His astral body and His own light.”
“The material world consisting of fire, water, air, earth, plants, animals and humans is very much like the body of God”
( as interpreted by www.hinduwebsite.com)
Jesus took bread, said the blessing, broke it, and giving it to his disciples said, “Take eat, this means my body.” ( Matthew 26:26)
- a concerning, tollerant and forgiving God. For me a God should per definition be all knowing, perfect, thus God should be better than the most wise and noble man, a man that does it best to have a good mind, good purposes, look for Truth and righteousness, serenity, loving kindness, forgiveness mercifulness, understanding and tollerance.
- So being perfect and all knowing, God created a a perfect world, a world were humans, as image of God have the responsibility to listen, observe, work and take care of each other and Gods creation and gift, the Earth.
- God is not cruel. So a conclusion of mine is that God does therefore not intervene in his own creation if that was not planned from the beginning. If God did we would be degraded to be animals again without mind and will. It is our mission and duty to fight evil in this world. But I believe God will one day (the resurrection day) make the earth as once planed a paradise
- Prayer is useful… even if God may not intervene. It is you that have to find the solution (light). Only when you recognize your own weakness and limits , on the bottom of a deep hole (crisis), you are able to climb up again out of the hole up to light. With prayer you achieve the right state of mind to solve your problem.
- There is no choosen people. God does not discriminate. There is no such a think like a “God chosen people” even if some Christians, Jews and Muslims like to believe that to justify their evil actions, Christian inquisitor torturing, Muslim fanatics killing their prophet Jesus followers.
- A fair God. God does not discriminate, so God talks to all humans in their language, who listen and looks for help and the right path. (Quran, 1:6 ) “God does not show favoritism35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.” ( Acts 10:35 ) “or God does not show favoritism.” (Rom 2:11 )
- Confucius tao. There are two forces, evil and good (Ying and Yang)we are confronted with from birth. Christians name them devil, the black angel, and God. As parents and adults we have the responsibility to help our newborn to confront evil and follow the right path. “‘l-SirATa ‘l-mustaqim” (Quran [1:6]).
- Life after death
Read “On life after death” by Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
hell and reincarnation. ” or “Human personality” by Frederic
- Meyer and his work.
We create our own hell here on Earth. “To use an old metaphor, when in the world of the living, the soul makes its bed upon which it will sleep in the afterlife. ” Source: https://heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism
When we die, we leave our body and restricted mind, we get infinite empathy, knowledge and understanding. So if a man made other people suffer here on Earth then he will feel the pain he caused thousand time stronger and for long time until our soul, like Adam was according to Quran may be incarnated in a new creature.
The Zoroastrian view of death: “the soul would remain on earth for a three days and nights, hovering near the body. Then it would depart to the spiritual realm, led by Daena, the guardian spirit, where it would be greeted with a vision of the thoughts, words and actions it performed when it was inside the human body upon earth.” ( www.hinduwebsite.com)
These are my believes now 2018 March 7, March 4 I went trough a major paradigm shift as I learned about the Christian Resurrection, thought about it and now updated this article. Read more in http://www.kinberg.net/2018/01/24/life-and-afterlife/#resurrection
Buddhism talks about afterdeath experiences were the soul met 2028 King Yama to explain its deeds. See e.g. page 30 “in the Buddhas words”.
let us hope God will be merciful with us for being that stupid and ignorant on Earth.
A fiend of me shared with me Abhidhammaabhidhamma
Zoroastrism was the first monoteistic religion. Zarathushtra was the first zoroastrian prophet who is said to have written the Song of Zarathushtra, the Gatas. The main moral for this religion today practiced by Zoroastrians around the world is “Good thoughts, Good deeds”
About the Zoroastrian Persian King can be read in 2 Chronicles 36:22-23
“Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the Lord by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the Lord stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, so that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and also put it in writing, saying, Thus says Cyrus king of Persia:
All the kingdoms of the earth the Lord God of heaven has given me. And He has commanded me to build Him a house at Jerusalem which is in Judah. Who is among you of all His people? May the Lord his God be with him, and let him go up!”
About The Zoroastrian God can be read in
I wrote more about Zoroastrism in http://www.kinberg.net/2017/09/26/being-interreligious/#Gathas
I am not much for prayers. Why should God help me when there are so many others who need much more help than me? I pray for God helping others.
I mostly thank God for having maybe guided me.
Praying for help has a beneficial effect however as by praying you accept your limitations and limit performance anxiety. It is never wrong ask for help.
“Thee alone I worship; Thee alone I ask for help, Show me the straight path” recited in Quranic Arabic of course.
“Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your me, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as in heaven. Give us today our daily bread; and forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors; and do not subject us to the final test, but deliver us from the evil one.” (Matthew 6:9-13 )
As it it is written in the Quran “We gave ‘Îsa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), clear signs and supported him with Ruh-ul-Qudus” (= Holy Spirit) ( Quran 2:87 ) i of course also like
“Ave Maria……. pray for us now and at the hour of our death”
A unified creation theory is another result of my searches for answers, in this case about the origin of homo sapiens sapiens.
Other sources I have looked at
Look at http://www.deism.com/
Who is a God in Confucianism is to read about in
“The Loom of God” is maybe a interesting book for people like me or for you?